Excellent for tracking your progress, this classic watch is updated with modern styling, a more durable, integrated wrist strap, and additional features.
- Chronograph training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap, and total segment time.
- Two interval timers settable for up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS) and countdown/repeat (CR).
- Automatic interval repetition counter.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split.
- 50-lap memory recall for effortless review after workout.
- 99-lap counter.
- Three customizable alarms and two time zone settings.
- Indiglo™ night-light with Night-Mode feature.
- All-day white reflector display.
- Synchro timer maintains total activity time and overall running time.
- Water resistant to 100m.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||No|
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
|Max split time||50|
|Replaceable wrist strap||No|