Large pads with hardened, reinforced-steel internal backbones. The extended pad length and off-centre post help even out wear and the lengthen the life of the pads.
- Black KS-EC2B standard compound, works in all weather conditions, but is designed for dry condition riding.
- The extended length and off-centre post provide even wear for longer life.
- Hardened, plated reinforced steel backbones provide correct toe-in.
- Full length post makes adjustments possible for all cantilever systems.
- Angled tip plows mud and rain off rims.
- Water groove pushes rain away.
- A set includes 1 left and 1 right pad. To replace front and rear pads requires 2 sets.