For showery morning commutes and chilly fall rides, these relaxed straight leg pants keep you pedalling or striding onward. A nice alternative to tights, they offer waterproof-breathable protection and seasons of wear. The fabric isn't taped, so the pants are not completely waterproof, but they will shed some moderate rain. If you're not wearing waterproof shoe covers, the straighter cut directs less water into your shoes.
- Made of stretch polyester laminated to Entrant® Dermizax, a non-porous PU membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellency) treatment.
- High flat yoke front.
- Side-zip at waist for easy on/off.
- Coloured elastic pant holder for cinching pant cuffs while riding, comes attached to the rear pocket.
- Small zippered back pocket.
- Reflective logo.
- Not completely waterproof, as the seams are not taped.