Like their well-loved MEC backpack, this fall jacket was designed to roam crowded school halls and trampled schoolyards. The bomber cut and slender fit complements their favourite blue jeans, while the tough outer shell stands up to bullying wind, snow, and light rain.
- Shell fabric is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Plush 100% polyester lining for comfort.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Full front zip with two kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets.
- Scuba neck hood provides shelter from wind, snow, and light rain.
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom hem seal out drafts.
Edelrid recently informed us that they found a single carabiner with an improperly finished rivet on its gate. Edelrid asks that you stop using the carabiner until you perform a simple inspection.
Please see the Edelrid HMS Bulletproof FG Carabiner Precautionary Call for Inspection for instructions on how to carry out this inspection. If your carabiner is affected, please follow the directions in the inspection document to return it directly to Edelrid. The carabiner will be replaced for free.
For additional information on this call for inspection, a background document is available here.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.