Like their well-loved MEC backpack, this fall jacket was designed to roam crowded school halls and trampled schoolyards. The bomber cut and slender fit complements their favourite blue jeans, while the tough outer shell stands up to bullying wind, snow, and light rain.
- Shell fabric is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Plush 100% polyester lining for comfort.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Full front zip with two kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets.
- Scuba neck hood provides shelter from wind, snow, and light rain.
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom hem seal out drafts.
For when you need a bevy on the go. Our day eleven giveaway is the gift of pints with your pals.
These stackable pint glasses keep hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold, and medium-temperature drinks medium temperature.
You are entering to win a Stanley 4 Pack of Pint Glasses.
Contest closes December 16 at 12pm (PST).
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.