Like their well-loved MEC backpack, this fall jacket was designed to roam crowded school halls and trampled schoolyards. The bomber cut and slender fit complements their favourite blue jeans, while the tough outer shell stands up to bullying wind, snow, and light rain.
- Shell fabric is 90% polyester, 6% polyurethane, and 4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Plush 100% polyester lining for comfort.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Full front zip with two kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets.
- Scuba neck hood provides shelter from wind, snow, and light rain.
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom hem seal out drafts.
On August 26 & August 27, come in for the latest back to school styles, get fitted for the perfect backpack and stay for a free neighbourhood BBQ on Saturday from 11:30AM-2:00PM.
Join the fun, meet great people and build the stoke for adventures ahead.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.