A collapsible lantern that folds down to the size of a soup can. Has fold-away legs and a hanging loop for placement options.
- Dimmer switch lets you adjust the brightness level.
- Frosted globe emits a bright, non-glaring light.
- Dual reflectors capture and maximize light output.
- Requires four AA batteries and is compatible with the NRG rechargeable battery system.
- Battery power meter displays charging status or battery life.
- Burns up to 15 hours on high, 60 hours on low setting.
- Produces 80 lumens on high, 10 on low.
- Light radius is 10m on high, 2m on low.
- Collapsed height is 12.7cm; full size is 24cm.
|Burn time||60 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||4 AA (not included)|