All the convenience of the basic Dura, plus a hydraulic arm that makes lifting and lowering much easier. This hitch-mounted rack features a unique hinged parallelogram. So it can fold down and back for easy access through tailgates or hatches while leaving the bikes upright on the rack, and without the bikes touching the ground.
- Powder-coated steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Universal (1¼ and 2in.) receiver for use with class II, III, IV and V receivers only.
- Padded anti-sway cradles with rubber straps for secure, safe, and quiet carrying.
- End-of-arm safety reflectors for night-time visibility.
- Locking anti-rattle hitch bolt keeps your ride quiet.
- Cable lock (padlock required).
- Holds 4 bikes or a total weight of 72kg.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||72.5kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|