A great all-around paddling glove that offers mid-range warmth and a high-end feel. The combo of sticky silicone on the palms and your own uncovered fingertips lets you grip the paddle as firmly as a Humboldt squid.
- 2mm stretch neoprene backs for warmth.
- Amara (synthetic leather) palms for excellent paddle ‘feel’ and great abrasion resistance and blister prevention.
- Sticky silicone pattern on palms improves grip.
- Reinforced at high-wear areas.
- Velcro® closure.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.