MEC Humboldt SQ 2mm Fingerless Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A great all-around paddling glove that offers mid-range warmth and a high-end feel. The combo of sticky silicone on the palms and your own uncovered fingertips lets you grip the paddle as firmly as a Humboldt squid.
- 2mm stretch neoprene backs for warmth.
- Amara (synthetic leather) palms for excellent paddle ‘feel’ and great abrasion resistance and blister prevention.
- Sticky silicone pattern on palms improves grip.
- Reinforced at high-wear areas.
- Velcro® closure.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.