Prana Stretch Zion Pants -32" - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Technical, nylon trousers for climbing, hiking, bouldering, or general wear and tear. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide necessary mobility, and the updated style gives then useful versatility.
- Made of nylon canvas with spandex for durability and stretch.
- Scotchguard-treated fabric sheds moisture and grime and resists wrinkles, so it travels well.
- Mesh lined pockets provide breathability and water drainage.
- Angled-entry cargo pocket over outer thigh keeps contents close.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- Streamlined adjustable waistband.
- Snap-up, adjustable lower legs aid stream crossings and changing trail conditions.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.