The versatility and wicking power of this piece make it a wardrobe staple for transitioning between seasons. Light in weight with a zipper for quick venting, it's great when you want a degree of thermal performance. Think high-output activities like cycling or snowshoeing in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of Polartec® Power Dry® fabric; 91% polyester with 9% spandex for a snug, yet unrestrictive fit.
- Bi-component knit is sparser on the inside, denser on the outside, to quickly wick moisture outward where the high surface area spreads it to dry. The voided grid construction also traps warm air inside while remaining breathable.
- Excellent stretch for ease of movement.
- Hood provides warmth all the way around your noggin and keeps the wind out of your ears.
- Partial front zipper lets you vent as desired; zip it high when you're starting out on a cool morning, and open it up as you heat up.
|Fabric content||9% spandex|