A lightly insulated quilted winter jacket kids can wear on the slopes or to school. It’s airy and compressible, making it a good extra layer to stash in their leadership camp pack just in case the weather turns cold.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester face and liner fabrics.
- Durable water repellent finish on the outside sheds light precipitation.
- Insulated with 100% recycled polyester.
- Full front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard to prevent chafing.
- Binding tape at wrists, bottom hem, and hood, seals wind and weather out.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Hip-length with roomy fit for easy layering.
Nemo recently announced a recall for certain production runs of these recliners. In recliners from these batches, the plastic leg hubs may break, which could result in a fall.
Nemo asks that you perform a simple inspection of the recliner to determine whether you are affected by the recall. Please visit the Nemo Stargaze Recall page for instructions on how to carry out this inspection, and if it’s affected, how to return your chair to Nemo for a replacement. If your recliner is affected, please refrain from using it.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.