These technical 8-panel shorts have found a following with long-distance cyclists. They have a stretch chamois and a conforming fit that's especially nice when you're out to cover some distance. The stretchy blend fabric offers great support to help reduce muscle fatigue.
- Made of soft, synthetic microfibre, with LYCRA® for mobility. The fabric has an abrasion resistant face with a moisture wicking inner.
- Flat-locked seams for comfort.
- Elastic waist.
- 4-way stretch chamois is designed with varying thickness to provide cushioning where you need it, and reduce bulk where you don't.
- Durable silicone leg grippers are streamlined and provide stretch to allow your muscles to work without restriction.
- Reflective logo on lower left leg.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|