These all-mountain shorts suit cross-country rides of epic proportions. Although styled with a feminine-specific fit, they are built every bit as tough as the manly Iliad, and have been challenged by our gear testers on the North Shore, Squamish, and in the Chilcotins.
- Made of a woven double-weave, 88% polyester, with 12% spandex for stretch, and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Reinforced seams and bartacks at critical points.
- Closes with a hidden side zipper.
- Single zippered side pocket, and a covered rear pocket.
- Ride position ready with a gusseted crotch and engineered seat.
- Styled with a feminine shape.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|