These all-mountain shorts suit cross-country rides of epic proportions. Although styled with a feminine-specific fit, they are built every bit as tough as the manly Iliad, and have been challenged by our gear testers on the North Shore, Squamish, and in the Chilcotins.
- Made of a woven double-weave, 88% polyester, with 12% spandex for stretch, and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Reinforced seams and bartacks at critical points.
- Closes with a hidden side zipper.
- Single zippered side pocket, and a covered rear pocket.
- Ride position ready with a gusseted crotch and engineered seat.
- Styled with a feminine shape.
Everyone knows food tastes better outside and your coffee can too with the ultimate coffee addict giveaway from MEC.
We’re giving you everything you need to brew delicious backcountry (or frontcountry) coffee, to help make sure you wake up on the right side on the tent.
You are entering for a chance to win:
- 1 Aeropress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- 1 (454g) Cocoa Camino Ciao! Espresso Medium Roast
- 2 United by Blue Evergreen Enamel Mugs
Contest closes July 24 at 12:00pm (PST).
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|