A great choice for a fast paced day on the trail. It’s also the logical complement to the new generation of ultra-light gear for a go-light overnighter. The Cross Flo DTS support system increases support as the cargo weight increases, while also allowing excellent air circulation across your back.
- Curved spring steel bar stiffens against the framesheet as more weight is added, for improved load transfer to lumbar pad and hipbelt.
- Auto-Fit harness system.
- Removable rain cover in zippered pocket.
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve.
- Expandable front bucket pocket.
- Front zippered pocket.
- Top zippered pocket with key clip.
- Interior zippered mesh organizer pocket.
- Dual quick-access waistbelt pockets.
- Dual axe/tool attachment points.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||330-denier nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.