With a women’s-specific fit and suspension system, the Jade offers enough capacity for a well-prepared day trip or a light overnighter. A curved spring steel bar stiffens against the framesheet as you add more weight, transferring the load directly to the lumbar pad and your hips, and keeping it off your shoulders.
- Body fabric is 210-denier nylon.
- Auto-Fit harness system.
- CrossFlo DTS Suspension provides cooling airflow across the back.
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve.
- Expandable front bucket pocket for quick-access gear, or wet wear quarantine.
- Side and bottom compression straps.
- Quick-access waistbelt pocket.
- Dual side mesh pockets.
- Dual axe/tool attachment points.
- Removable rain cover in zippered pocket.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||330-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|