Gregory’s famous carrying comfort in a pack perfectly sized for a day of high aerobic activities such as running, hiking or cycling. It features BioSync ATS (Active Trail Suspension): flexible tendons connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack, stretching and retracting to move the whole system with your body. Internal compression straps are adjustable on the fly, to let you keep the pack snug against your back as you drink down your hydration reservoir or transfer layers from your pack to your person. This minimizes pack bounce during high aerobic activity.
- Cool AeroTech™ mesh back panel.
- Hydration-ready sleeve holds up to 3L reservoir (not included).
- Hydration hose port and tube management system.
- Front, stretch-mesh pocket with three-point compression holds extra layers or a helmet.
- Dual, stretch-mesh waistbelt pockets with cargo stabilizer loops.
- Fleece-lined pocket for music player.
- Webbing loop for securing bicycle light, haul loop or reflector.
- Key clip.
- Reflective accents for night-time visibility.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|