Famous carrying comfort, with a fit designed for women, in a pack perfectly sized for a day hike or ride. It now features the BioSync ATS (Active Trail Suspension). Flexible tendons connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack, stretching and retracting to move the whole system with your body. Internal compression straps are adjustable on the fly to let you keep the pack snug against your back as you drink down your hydration reservoir (not included) or transfer layers from your pack to your person. This minimizes pack bounce during high aerobic activity.
- Expandable front pocket holds extra layers or a helmet.
- Comfortable BioSync ATS (Active Trail Suspension) system.
- Cool Aero Mesh back panel.
- Sleeve holds up to a 3L hydration reservoir (not included).
- Hose port and tube management system.
- Dual, stretch-mesh waistbelt pockets with cargo stabilizer loops.
- Fleece-lined pocket for your music player.
- Webbing loop for securing a light or reflector.
- Key clip.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.