Agile, but stable trail shoes that are light, yet supportive. Designed for women, they have a low-cut and asymmetric cuff with a soft, wicking liner. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry in cool, wet conditions.
- Made of water-repellent suede and breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh. Suede toe cap adds protection.
- GORE-TEX XCR® waterproof-breathable bootie.
- Debris shedding bellows tongue.
- Retention system at heel, mid, and forefoot helps keep your foot locked in place.
- Generous toe box with good vertical height and Ortholite foam footbed provide space and comfort.
- Midsoles have a dual shank/spine support system and a polyurethane base for support and durability. The base is designed with petals on the lateral side to flex and improve walkability. Sidewalls provide arch support and midfoot control.
- EVA core for underfoot cushioning and shock attenuation.
- Contoured heel polymer insert helps to nest heel for comfort and stability.
- Nylon midfoot shank in EVA layer promotes stability, and a TPU underarch and forefoot spine provides trail protection and flex control.
- Vibram® Fiore™ outsole with 6mm self cleaning lugs provides aggressive traction. Heel block lugs provide downhill braking.