These boots are a great choice for challenging steep trails and difficult terrain. The full height style provides protection, stability, and traction, but they are still an extremely lightweight package. Garmont® has designed this boot to provide comfort out of the box with minimal required break in time.
- Uppers are 1.8mm water-repellent suede and Cordura® abrasion-resistant mesh.
- GORE-TEX® XCR® waterproof-breathable bootie helps keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Soft, wicking inner cuff liner and a debris shedding bellows tongue.
- Full rand with rubber toe cap and hard wearing external heel counter.
- Two-position web retention system at heel and forefoot helps keep the foot locked in place. To-the-toe lacing for a precise fit.
- Ortholite foam footbed and generous toe box with good vertical height improves forefoot comfort.
- Tri-density midsole has a dual shank/spine support system and a polyurethane base with flexible 'petals' on the lateral side to improve walkability. PU sidewalls wrap upper for arch support and midfoot control.
- EVA core for underfoot cushioning and shock attenuation. Nylon midfoot shank in EVA layer promotes stability.
- TPU underarch and forefoot spine in PU layer provides support, trail protection and flex control.
- Contoured heel polymer insert helps to nest heel for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Fiore™ outsole with 6mm self-cleaning lugs for aggressive traction. Heel block lugs provide downhill braking and security.