These shorts are versatile and potentially sassy. Adjust the length by buttoning up the hem as the day heats up, when you decide to go wading, or simply feel like revealing a little more leg. They'd love to visit the desert. They long to ramble the Devon countryside. And they'd be quite happy to go hiking close to home. They're just really easy to get along with.
- Made of a summery poplin organically grown cotton with 2% spandex for stretch.
- Hem design lets you adjust the length, offering the option of regular shorts or short shorts.
- Fitted style has a zipper fly closure, buttons at waist, belt loops, and an internal drawstring for cinching in the waist without a belt.
- Jean-style pocketing with 2 front scoop pockets and 2 rear patch pockets.
- Back yoke gives them a nice fit through the hindquarters.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.