This all-day-out, top-loading pack has shoulder straps and a waistbelt tailored for a women's body. It also offers a comfortable ergoACTIV suspension system, consisting of complementary components: SwingArm shoulder straps, which are connected by a low-friction cable to allow them to maintain even loading across your shoulders; a proprietary, custom-shaped ball joint holding the frame to the hipbelt, allowing it – and you – to move unrestricted in any direction; and a V-Motion 6061 aluminum frame, with customizable anatomical contour for stability and efficient load transfer to your hips.
- Made of 210-denier nylon ripstop, with 400-denier nylon twill patches.
- OpenAir backpanel.
- Top-load access with fixed top pocket.
- Soft, breathable, 3D mesh on shoulder straps
- Adjustable hipbelt (adjustment tool included).
- Hipbelt stash pocket, side stretch pockets and front compression stretch pocket.
- Trekking pole/ice axe loops
- Hydration system compatible.
- Small capacity is 30L. Medium is 32L
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.