Designed for minimalists and speed freaks who like to carry nothing but the necessities. Just big enough for jacket, lunch, and a pair of shoes. Light enough to stuff inside a larger pack.
- Made of 210-denier silicone/polyurethane coated nylon.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir mesh back panel for increased breathability and day-long comfort.
- Hydration-system compatible.
- Inner stash pocket, and a bike light loop.
- Removable webbing waistbelt.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.