When you finally find the perfect pants you tend to live in them all summer long. The adjustable waist and convertible length are sure to make these a fave, whether your summer means camping in the fjords of Norway, hiking the West Coast Trail, or stalking icebergs in Newfoundland.
- Made of summer-weight poplin fabric that's cotton with spandex to stretch when you're on the move.
- Straight leg cut won't get caught on brambles or barbed wire.
- Zipper fly closure with buttons at waist, belt loops, and an internal drawstring to cinch in the fit.
- Button on lower leg lets you roll up the hem and convert them to capris.
- Jean-style pockets with 2 front scoop pockets and 2 rear patch pockets with asymmetric interest.
- Back yoke provides a nice fit through the bum.
- Tab and button detail at rear yoke.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.