An alpine-guide-styled pack with Black Diamond’s ErgoACTIV™ suspension system. It features several complimentary components: SwingArm shoulder straps, which are connected by a low-friction cable to allow them maintain even loadings across your shoulders; a proprietary, custom-shaped ball joint holding the frame to the hipbelt, allowing it – and you – to move unrestricted in any direction; and an V-Motion™ 6061 aluminum frame with customizable anatomical contour for stability and efficient load transfer to your hips.
- Made of 400-denier Nuhyde nylon with welded abrasion resistant panels.
- Thermoformed, vented backpanel.
- Tuck-away helmet holder and rope strap.
- Ice tool PickPockets to protect your stuff from sharpened tips and teeth.
- Three-point haul system.
- Welded crampon patch with removable strap.
- Removable padded hipbelt and fixed 25mm webbing belt.
- Hydration compatible.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||400-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.