A hydration-compatible, mission-configurable alpine daypack with a suspension system that delivers unprecedented balance and range of motion. Swingarm shoulder straps are linked together with a cable, letting them float to distribute the load evenly across both shoulders. The free-flexing hipbelt allows comfort and mobility in all directions. These elements are complemented with lightweight, customizable aluminum frames to complete the Active Frame Technology system.
- Made of 210-denier ripstop nylon with abrasion resistant 420-denier patches.
- Thermoformed, vented backpanel.
- Top-loading roll-top closure with removable top pocket and internal skirt.
- IceLink ice tool attachment.
- Three-point haul system.
- Welded crampon patch.
- Hipbelt, frame, and framesheet are removable for minimalist missions.
- Hydration system compatible.