Capable, light approach shoes that combines good sensitivity for climbing and scrambling with great hiking comfort. They can handle long approaches to distant faces, yet are still light enough to carry on big walls and multi-pitch link-ups.
- Lined suede uppers offer a good balance of comfort, flexibility and durability.
- Lacing can be customized for a snug climbing or comfortable hiking fit.
- Rubber toe and sling shot heel rand provide support and protection.
- Two component midsole is made from microporous EVA with PU inserts under the heel and metatarsal area for comfort when hiking and sensitivity when climbing.
- Sticky Vibram® Vertigo dot rubber outsole provides excellent friction on rock.