A ¾-length version of the Cypher Pants, for warmer weather climbing. These gritstone tested climbing pants are burly enough for offwidths and squeeze chimneys but still offer freedom of movement for heel-hooks and rock-overs.
- Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Low-profile elastic waist with a built-in tie fits nicely under a harness.
- Diamond crotch and articulated knees allow for high-stepping.
- Shockcord pulls at the ankles for adjustable length while sending.
- Deep zippered pockets with snap-lock closures keep topos and energy bars at the ready.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|