The light, sleek comfort of the Air Hike packs have updated designs and are hydration system compatible. Backpanels have raised foam bosses, covered with stretch mesh on body contact surfaces. This system delivers all the coolness and air circulation of trampoline-style backpanels, without the stiffness or the loss of packable space. The shoulder straps are made of a highly breathable structured grid material. This model holds just essentials for a fast and light day out.
- Made of 420-denier nylon. Bottom panel and reinforcements are 630-denier.
- Mesh backpanel with air dot channel systems for ventilation.
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle in snap buckle.
- Wing hipbelt with two mesh pockets.
- Hipbelt has front-pull cinching for easy of tightening and centreing.
- Mesh reservoir sleeve with hanger.
- Hydration port with left or right hose routing options and hose clip.
- Shockcord stow system on front.
- Light port.
- External pocket with organization and key clip.
- Two internal security pockets with zippers.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.