The light, sleek comfort of the Air Hike packs have updated designs and are hydration system compatible. The back panels have raised foam bosses, covered with stretch mesh on body contact surfaces. This system provides the coolness and air circulation of trampoline-style panels, without stiffness or loss of packable space. The shoulder straps are made of a highly breathable structured grid material, so you can carry everything you need for a luxurious day out even in blistering weather.
- Made of 420-denier nylon. Bottom panel and reinforcements are 630-denier.
- Mesh backpanel with air dot channel systems for ventilation.
- 1.5mm polyethylene framesheet with one aluminum stay.
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle in snap buckle.
- Wing hipbelt with two mesh pockets.
- Hipbelt has front-pull cinching for easy of tightening and centring.
- Mesh reservoir sleeve with hanger.
- Hydration port with left or right hose routing options and hose clip.
- Light port.
- External pocket with organization and key clip.
- Two internal security pockets with zippers.
- Axe/hiking pole loop.
- Two compression straps.
- Built-in raincover in bottom stash pocket.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.