There are only 24 hours in a day, but that shouldn't stop you from planning ambitious multi-sport projects or elaborate link-ups. The protective uppers on these boots are designed to take on difficult terrain at a fast clip. And, in keeping with Patagonia®'s mandate to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm – many of the shoe's components incorporate recycled content.
- Durable suede uppers with a full rubber rand and toe bumper to provide protection.
- Dynamic fit web lacing with upper eyelet options tune in a precise, secure fit.
- Injection-moulded TPU instep support arms help secure your heel in place.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and arch support.
- 2mm EVA insole provides a first layer of cushioning. Triple-density compression-moulded EVA midsole gets you some firm cushioning, support, and pronation control.
- Shock absorption pad in the forefoot provides specific metatarsal protection.
- TPU shock plate distributes forefoot pressure evenly and protects from trail irregularities and debris.
- An integrated TPU arch bridge provides midfoot stability and lateral support.
- 70% EVA, 30% rubber in the under-heel pad absorbs shock and reduces impact upon heel strike.
- Vibram® Release trail running outsoles with TC5+ rubber for excellent grip and traction. Low profile, high density TPU studs in forefoot provide additional traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.