Merrell Pivot Lace Trail Shoes - Men's
These low trail shoes offer comfort and support in a lightweight package. They have a highly breathable upper, so they're a good choice for warm, dry trail conditions.
- Uppers are synthetic leather with breathable, antimicrobial mesh.
- Strobel construction offers a high degree of flexibility and comfort.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable Ortholite® foam anatomical footbed.
- Compression-moulded EVA frame in the midsole provides comfort and stability.
- Air cushion heel promotes stability upon heel strike and a moulded nylon arch shank promotes torsional stability.
- Outsole is Vibram® Axis with 4.5mm lug depth provides dependable traction on wet or dry surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.