La Sportiva Miura VS Rock Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These women's-specific performance slippers combine the classic Miura last with a rand tensioning system. They excel on thin edges and in tiny pockets. The shape is not as down-turned as other high-performance shoes, so they do moderately well for smearing or jamming.
- Uppers are leather with synthetic lining. The under-foot section is unlined for comfort and to keep them sensitive.
- Triple Velcro® closure for easy on/off and to tune in a performance fit.
- Slingshot rand and power hinge system focus power over the toes for precise edging.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole under the forefoot for edging power.
- 4mm sticky Vibram® XS Grip2™ rubber outsole.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure