A 2.5-layer hardshell offering maximum wet-weather protection, good breathability and great value. Light in weight, low in bulk, and easy to pack. It keeps the rain and wind away while you’re exploring wetlands, storm-battered shorelines, and coastal rainforests.
- Shell is 100% nylon, in a durable 50-denier ripstop, with a breathable coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Integral hood has a reinforced brim for superior weather protection.
- All flaps are treated with a stiffener to prevent them from catching in zippers.
- Two zippered outer pockets have flaps to keep contents dry.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal out the cold and damp.
Nemo recently announced a recall for certain production runs of these recliners. In recliners from these batches, the plastic leg hubs may break, which could result in a fall.
Nemo asks that you perform a simple inspection of the recliner to determine whether you are affected by the recall. Please visit the Nemo Stargaze Recall page for instructions on how to carry out this inspection, and if it’s affected, how to return your chair to Nemo for a replacement. If your recliner is affected, please refrain from using it.
If you have further questions, please get in touch with our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns).
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.