A 2.5-layer hardshell offering maximum wet-weather protection, good breathability and great value. Light in weight, low in bulk, and easy to pack. It keeps the rain and wind away while you’re exploring wetlands, storm-battered shorelines, and coastal rainforests.
- Shell is 100% nylon, in a durable 50-denier ripstop, with a breathable coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Integral hood has a reinforced brim for superior weather protection.
- All flaps are treated with a stiffener to prevent them from catching in zippers.
- Two zippered outer pockets have flaps to keep contents dry.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal out the cold and damp.
The sound way to listen to tunes on the go. AfterShokz Trekz headphones use bone conduction technology to send vibrations to your inner ear. This means you can pump up the jam, while also chatting with your running buddy. Oh, and most importantly, you can stay aware of what’s going on around you — safety first!
Contest closes June 27 at 12pm (PST).
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.