MEC Sorcerer Gloves *SECONDS* - Unisex
Practical magic for the mountains. When the sun's out, stash the shells into your pack and just wear the stand-alone liners. When the rain starts, wear the waterproof outer shells. For cold, wet conditions, pop on both components.
- Main outer shells are polyurethane-coated nylon with excellent DWR.
- Four-way stretch nylon on backs of hands for dexterity.
- GORE-TEX® inserts in outer shell for waterproof-breathable performance.
- Pittards® Armortan goatskin leather with textured digital leather palm and fingertip overlays for grip. Kevlar® stitched for durability.
- Microfleece lining for comfort and light insulation when shell is used alone.
- Contoured fit around wrist eliminates need for webbing that can hang up on leashes or straps.
- One-handed gauntlet cinch feature.
- Removable idiot cords.
- Fingertip carabiner loops.
- Breathable liners are honeycomb nylon, with Hyperloft insulation, silicone coated palms and fingertips for grip. Velcro® tabs attach liners to outer shells.
- These gloves are second quality, as it can be difficult to get damp/wet hands into the liner. As a fix, pull the liner out, put your hand in the liner, then slide your hand back into the shell.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.