MEC Oracle Gloves - Unisex
We foresee that many canny backcountry skiers and climbers have a pair of these full-function modular gloves in their future. We also predict you’ll like the outstanding value just as much as the function, durability and versatility. It all augurs well for your next multi-day mission in the snow.
- Shells are lightly insulated stretch-woven nylon, with waterproof-breathable inserts and excellent DWR treatment.
- Supple yet durable goatskin leather palms and finger wraps for grip.
- Microfleece lining for comfort and light insulation when shell is used alone or with lighter liners.
- Contoured fit around wrist eliminates need for webbing that can hang up on leashes or straps.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Removable idiot cords.
- Carabiner loops for hanging on harness or to dry in tent.
- Removable liners feature breathable, quick-drying Honeycomb nylon face fabric, light and lofty Boa® fleece on the back of hand, and low-profile, crush-resistant microfleece on the palms.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.