We foresee that many canny backcountry skiers and climbers will have a pair of these full-function mitts in their future. We also predict you’ll like the outstanding value just as much as the function, durability and versatility. It all augurs well for your next multi-day mission in the snow.
- Shells are lightly insulated stretch-woven nylon, with waterproof-breathable inserts and an excellent DWR treatment.
- Supple yet durable goatskin leather palms and finger wraps for grip.
- Microfleece lining for comfort and light insulation when shell is used alone or with lighter liners.
- Contoured fit around wrist eliminates need for webbing that can hang up on leashes or straps.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Removable idiot cords.
- Carabiner loops for hanging on harness or to dry in tent.
- Removable liners feature breathable, quick-drying Honeycomb nylon face fabric, light and lofty BOA® fleece on the back of hand, and low-profile, crush-resistant microfleece on the palms.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.