MEC’s premier modular backcountry mitt, made better yet. The synthetic palm and thumb have been upgraded to butter soft, tarmac tough goatskin. GORE-TEX® PACLITE® makes the shells even more breathable and supple, without sacrificing weatherproofness. These, and a host of other features, keep your hands happy when you’re pushing it hard skiing, mountaineering, or climbing.
- Fully seam-taped, waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX PACLITE shell fabric
- Soft, supple, durable goatskin leather shell palms and thumbs
- Oversized gauntlet for extra arm coverage when shells are worn alone
- Ladderloc buckle and webbing wrist cinch
- One-handed gauntlet cinch for easy open and close
- Removable idiot cords
- Removable liners feature nylon face fabric, textured Digital polyurethane on finger and thumb tips for grip, Boa® fleece and Hyperloft insulation on hand backs for maximum warmth, fleece palm linings for crushproof, low-profile insulation, and separate trigger fingers for enhanced dexterity