MEC Overlord Gloves - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Maybe you have tons of talent for skiing, mountaineering, or climbing but no royal treasury to tap. Or maybe you simply trash several sets of gloves every season. Either way, the Overlords rule, delivering first class functionality for a peasant class price. It's good to have such friends in high places.
- Shells are durable nylon with an excellent polyurethane coating and DWR for weather protection.
- Light insulation and fleece linings in the shells allow stand-alone use.
- Synthetic palm material is supple and durable, and won't wet out.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Removable fleece liners are fully tailored for wearing on their own.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.