Hit the hills. Rip down the runs for as long as the light lasts. Stagger into the cabin. MEC’s premium over-the-cuff gloves for freeriding skiers or boarders. Tough, flexible shells and super-warm liners that pop out to dry overnight make them a demanding day-tripper’s delight.
- Shells are four-way stretch woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability and durability.
- Liners feature waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts, warm PrimaLoft® One insulation (heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms), and a tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Palms are Atacama goatskin leather for wear protection and grip.
- Gel foam on the knuckles buffers against bashes.
- Webbing wrist cinches.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Sniffle patches, removable cords, and finger hang loops.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|