MEC’s toughest and warmest one-piece gloves for freeriders are made to slip under the cuffs of the most demanding day-tripping skiers and boarders. Backcountry or frontountry, they’ll go wherever you do.
- Outer fabric is four-way stretch-woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability and durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX® inserts add waterproof-breathable performance.
- Supple, smooth and durable goatskin covers the palms and back of hand, reinforced with perforated goatskin overlays in high-wear areas.
- Gel foam over knuckles for protection.
- Large Velcro® closure tabs.
- Warm PrimaLoft® One insulation, heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms.
- Tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Flocked nose wipe patches on the thumbs, removable cords, and finger hang loops round out the features.