Slim, under-the-cuff gloves for skiing in spring conditions, or for running through the winter. The lightweight insulation suits high-output activity and the one-piece construction is good for day trips into the backcountry or just a quick hit in the local hills.
- Made of four-way stretch woven nylon that's durable and highly breathable.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts.
- Goatskin leather palms, on fingers, and backs of hands, perforated on the side of fingers for maximum breathability.
- Flocked sniffle patches on thumbs.
- Tricot lining is comfortable, wicking, and quick-drying.
- Removable cords.
- Biner loops on fingers to hang on pack or for drying.
- Velcro® tab wrist closures.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|