Burning to hit the slopes with your skis or board? Seize the day with these freeride-styled mitts. They're waterproof and warm, with little pockets on the backs to unzip and vent when you’re really on fire, or to hold heat packs when the big chill threatens.
- Shell is four-way stretch nylon with DWR for mobility and weather protection.
- Integrated GORE-TEX® inserts add waterproofness without blocking breathability.
- Pittards® goatskin leather with perforated overlays in high-wear areas adds grip and durability.
- Zippered pockets on backs allow you to add heat packs when it's cold, or open them up as vents when it's warmer.
- PrimaLoft One® insulation, heavier on the backs for maximum warmth, lighter on the palms for optimum grip.
- Brushed tricot linings feels great against your hand, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Flocked PU nose wipes.
- Contoured wrist eliminates need for webbing cinches and associated hang-ups.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches to seal out the elements.
- Removable cords.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|