MEC Cascade Gloves - UnisexProduct code 5024-114
Old school looks meet new school functionality. Sweater-textured fleece gives the Cascade the appearance of a traditional boiled wool glove. Hyperloft insulation, a soft microfleece lining, and grippy silicone prints let you use it on its own or as a heavy-weight liner under a shell.
- 100% polyester fleece with a heathered finish, for a traditional look with modern-day warmth and performance.
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation on back of hand.
- Microfleece lining on back of hand.
- Microfleece palm lining for warmth and dexterity.
- Silicone palm and thumb prints for better grip and dexterity on poles, handlebars, or coffee mugs.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.