MEC Cascade Gloves - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Old school looks meet new school functionality. Sweater-textured fleece gives the Cascade the appearance of a traditional boiled wool glove. Hyperloft insulation, a soft microfleece lining, and grippy silicone prints let you use it on its own or as a heavy-weight liner under a shell.
- 100% polyester fleece with a heathered finish, for a traditional look with modern-day warmth and performance.
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation on back of hand.
- Microfleece lining on back of hand.
- Microfleece palm lining for warmth and dexterity.
- Silicone palm and thumb prints for better grip and dexterity on poles, handlebars, or coffee mugs.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.