Expedition-grade mitt liners, made with soft, moisture-resistant insulation. They can be worn on their own when not subject to heavy abrasion or layered under shell mitts when you need full-on protection..
- Lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric.
- LYCRA in the cuffs helps seal in the warmth.
- Hyperloft insulation doesn't absorb moisture. Heavy insulation across the backs of the hands adds warmth, a lighter layer in the palms aids gripping.
- Nylon gauntlet lining prevents moisture from wicking its way in.
- Silicone palm and thumb print provide grip and dexterity with your poles or tools.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.