Expedition-grade mitt liners, made with soft, moisture-resistant insulation. They can be worn on their own when not subject to heavy abrasion or layered under shell mitts when you need full-on protection..
- Lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
- LYCRA in the cuffs helps seal in the warmth
- Hyperloft insulation doesn't absorb moisture. Heavy insulation across the backs of the hands adds warmth, a lighter layer in the palms aids gripping
- Nylon gauntlet lining prevents moisture from wicking its way in
- Silicone palm and thumb print provide grip and dexterity with your poles or tools