MEC Relay XC Gloves - Unisex
Premium cross-country ski gloves that feature a wind-blocking LYCRA®/fleece laminate that covers most of the hand.
- Terry cloth forefingers and thumbs for breathability and nasal dabbing.
- Synthetic Lorica suede palms for grip and durability.
- Velcro® closures on the hand backs.
- Elastic at wrist for a comfortable seal.
- LYCRA forchettes (finger sides) for dexterity.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.