MEC Relay XC Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Premium cross-country ski gloves that feature a wind-blocking LYCRA®/fleece laminate that covers most of the hand.
- Terry cloth forefingers and thumbs for breathability and nasal dabbing.
- Synthetic Lorica suede palms for grip and durability.
- Velcro® closures on the hand backs.
- Elastic at wrist for a comfortable seal.
- LYCRA forchettes (finger sides) for dexterity.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.