MEC Glide XC Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The warmest cross-country specific gloves MEC makes, the Glide XC's offer excellent breathability and comfort. Keep your hands happy whether you’re skiing classic or freestyle, on groomed trails or touring, or even when you’re out for a cold weather run or ride.
- Four-way stretch polyester and spandex fabric, with polyurethane coating on the back of the hands, combines mobility with weather and wind resistance.
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation, laid on a bit thicker than the previous version of the Glide for additional warmth.
- Light fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment.
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs.
- Nylon, polyester and LYCRA® cuffs seal weather out and heat in.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.