The warmest cross-country specific mitts MEC makes, the Glide XC's offer excellent breathability and comfort. Keep your hands happy whether you’re skiing classic or freestyle, on groomed trails or touring, or even when you’re out for a cold weather run or ride.
- Four-way stretch polyester and spandex fabric, with polyurethane coating on the back of the hands, combines mobility with weather and wind resistance.
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation, laid on a bit thicker than the previous version of the Glide for additional warmth.
- Light fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment.
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs.
- Nylon, polyester and LYCRA® cuffs seal weather out and heat in.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|