Zamberlan Tofane NW GT Backpacking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These classic hiking boots combine old world craftsmanship and design with modern materials. The entire midsole and outsole construction is lighter, better cushioned, and more comfortable out of the box than traditional Norwegian welted boots, yet can still be resoled. The end result is a beautiful, rugged hiking and backpacking boot that you can keep going for years.
- Uppers are Zamberlan Hydrobloc full-grain leather, treated for water repellancy and durability.
- Ankle flex zones ease movement for comfort.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane adds weatherproofness.
- Polyethylene insole glued to thermoplastic rubber lasting boards, moulded with a stitching edge to which the upper is attached using traditional Norwegian welt stitched construction.
- Rubber toe rand is both bonded to the leather upper and stitched to the lasting board.
- Lightweight dual-density PU wedge midsole provides durable underfoot cushioning and support.
- Vibram® rubber outer sole with multi-directional lugs provides good traction on a variety of surfaces.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.