A pair of comfortable, supportive boots designed for day-long hiking, they showcase the quality and attention to fit that is customary with Zamberlan footwear.
- Treated nubuck leather with fabric inserts at tongue and collar to provide good balance of durability, protection, and comfort.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable bootie for wet weather and boggy ground.
- Webbing lace system with offset locking side hook at ankle provides a secure fit with good upper flexibility.
- Durable low-density polyurethane midsole provides lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Full-foot nylon stabilizer plate is engineered to provide torsional stability and under-arch support while retaining natural flex.
- Vibram® rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs has contact areas at heel and toe that provide grip during heel strike and toe-off. Undercut heel block lugs give you secure downhill braking.