OBOZ Firebrand II Hiking Shoes - Women's
Well designed, well made hiking boots that features a waterproof-breathable membrane that will keep you sauntering along through the wet sections you come across as you get closer to summits or viewpoints.
- Made of waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant fabric.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Protective heel and toe cap with a low-profile rubber toe bumper that wraps up from the outsole
- Die-cut multi-density EVA footbeds are anatomically shaped.
- Dual-density EVA midsoles with a nylon shank for lateral and torsional stability.
- Oboz outsole is carbon rubber that resists abrasion and has good friction.
- Deep, aggressive lugs in an asymmetric multi-directional pattern provide effective propulsion and braking.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.