These day hiking boots are robust enough to take you into a bit of light backpacking. They provide waterproof-breathable performance in case the clouds roll in or the trail gets soupy.
- Uppers have waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant textiles.
- Oboz BDry™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support.
- 3-D moulded TPU external heel counter provides protection and stability and helps lock heels in place.
- Asymmetric PU heel pod absorbs shock and provides durable cushioning.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- Outsoles are proprietary Oboz high-abrasion, high-friction carbon rubber, with deep aggressive lugs in an asymmetrical multi-directional pattern for extremely effective propulsion and braking.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.